Happy Holidays y’all! I hope now that it’s two days after Christmas y’all are slowly recovering! I know that a lot of you spent tons of money already for Christmas and the last thing on your mind is spending more money. But if you’re anything like me, and have a gift card or two burning a hole in your pocket, then this post is for you!
We all know that the Half Yearly Sale is going on at Nordstrom, so I’ve made your life easier and went ahead and rounded up a bunch of my favorite items from the sale. I currently only have a few of the items, but the rest are either in my cart or on my wish list! I’ve recently started shopping at Nordstrom more and more (probably because I have a Nordstrom card and I love getting notes!) but I just love their customer service and the free shipping/free returns ALL the time!
If you haven’t already checked out the Half Yearly Sale, I highly suggest you go take a look. Run, don’t walk to your computer to take a look! Things are selling out very quickly! Below, I’ve rounded up my top picks from the sale that I think you should take a look at. I’ve linked all the items right below this picture and in the description of each item. Happy shopping!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19
- Michael Kors Belted Parka Jacket – $90.99 60% off This jacket is normally $220.00! The website says that the jacket runs true to size and is currently available in sizes XS to XL. This is such a good deal as MK hardly ever goes on sale! I wish I lived somewhere colder so I could get this jacket! The last MK jacket I got, it fit TTS but the good thing about Nordstrom is the FREE returns, so if you can swing it, I would get 2 sizes if you’re unsure and then return the one you don’t want.
- Treasure & Bond Brushed Stripe Blanket Scarf – $26.98 40% Off This blanket/scarf is normally $45 and comes in TWO colors! The first color is called “Ivory Combo” and has pinks and greys in it. The other color is called “Olive Combo” and has red, yellow, blue and greyish/black it in. Ok, how cute is this scarf!? I LOVE the pink colored one and think it would go great with all the winter whites and neutrals going on right now.
- Nike Flyknit 2 LunarEpic Men’s Shoe – $83.98 40% Off This shoe is normally $140 and comes in both black/white and in a blackish/white with blue accent. The black one is available in sizes: 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 13, and 14. The second color option is ONLY available in size 8.5. This is such a great deal for Nike, so if you are looking to get something post-Holiday season for that special guy in your life, now is the time. I know these are going to go super-fast, so hurry!
- Thread & Supply Brandon Fleece Jacket – $71.02 33% Off This super popular jacket is normally $106.00, but is on sale in both colors: “Carafe Bear” and “Ivory”. Keep your eye on it though because both colors are only available in size Large. Nordstrom sometimes restocks, so def keep your eye on it. This style also comes in a vest that you can look at here.
- American Atelier Portland Beverage Dispenser & Stand – $20.00 60% Off As you all know I’m getting married in June so I’ve taken a liking to checking out home goods when they go on sale. This drink dispenser is normally $50. This would be perfect for hosting parties and putting a little sangria in there! You could get two of these for less than what it would cost you to buy one at full price.
- Halogen Velvet Cold Shoulder Top – $38.90 33% Off This velvet top would be perfect for NYE! It comes in 4 colors: black, blue, burgundy, and pink. All four colors come in both regular and petite. If you like this and are a petite size, I would hurry because they are selling out quickly! The black is available in every size in both regular and petite. The blue is only available in Petite XS, but in every size in regular. BOTH the burgundy and the pink are only available in regular sizes. The website says this top runs true to size. I like the black version the best.
- American Atelier Daphne Set of 4 Stemless Wine Glasses – $24.12 33% Off So these glasses are really popular right now as I have seen a bunch of my fellow bloggers with these on their stories. They are regularly priced at $36 for the set. With the price of them on sale, it makes each glass about $6 each. They come in both copper and gold. I wish I had my own house already, because I absolutely love these and NEED them in my life ASAP!
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Throw – $116.90 20% Off I know this price is a little steep, but this throw is normally priced at $147. This throw is super soft and a great size to use as a blanket. It is currently in stock in the cream, espresso, and stone colors.
- Diff Rose 55mm Polarized Mirrored Sunglasses – $50.98 40% off These sunglasses are normally $85. I love the slight cat-eye look of the frames and the fact that they are polarized, what a win!
- Men’s Michael Kors Wool Blend Double Breasted Peacoat – $99.90 70% Off Are you kidding me??? 70% off!! This is such a steal! You should hope on the website or run to your store and swipe this as fast as you can! This coat comes in four colors: black, burgundy, grey, and navy. Personally, I like the grey and black the best. The black is only available in size XXL and XXXL. The burgundy is only available in a M. The grey and navy are fully stocked in ALL sizes. The website says that if you are between sizes, to order one size down, but again you can always buy two sizes and return the one that doesn’t work.
- BaubleBar Criselda Ball Shoulder Duster Earrings – $28.80 40% Off These earrings are normally $48. These would be soo cute for New Year’s Eve!
- Tory Burch “Miller” Flip Flop – $146.25 25% Off These sandals are originally $198 but are on SALE! I swear these sandals NEVER go on sale, so of course I had to buy them. I actually bought these during their Black Friday sale and they were a cheaper price then. They are a super cute dark grey that will go with everything. I have them in the brown. I normally wear a size 6.5, but these run small so I order up and get a 7 which is perfect! They are currently only available in size 4, 4.5, 5, and 5.5. I would keep checking all day if I were you because they tend to restock. When I bought mine, it took me 3 different tries to FINALLY get them in my size. They’ve been restocking them like crazy so don’t lose hope if they’re not in your size right this second.
- Leith Easy Circle Cardigan – $44.98 40% Off This cardigan comes in five colors: black, blue, coral, olive, and pink. This style is oversized by design, but if you want a tighter fit, order one size down. The black and olive are available is sizes M- XXL. The blue is only available in a size L. The coral color is fully stocked in every size. And the pink is available in sizes L-XXL. It looks like this cardigan hits about mid-thigh.
- J.Crew Voletta V-Back Sweater – $53.70 40% Off This sweater is super cute and is normally priced at $89.50. It comes in three colors: grey, muslin (ivory), and olive. The grey is available in sizes S-XL. The ivory color is available in every size except S and the olive is available in only M and L. You can also get the grey from the J.Crew website or store, but only in in grey and only in sizes M-XXL. The only thing with buying it from J.Crew is that it is final sale (it’s also $45.99 there).
- Kate Spade Cameron Street – Jeweled Lottie Leather Satchel – $233.16 33% Off This purse is normally $348 (that’s a lot of money for such a small purse!). It comes in pink and in black. It also has the cutest jewels lining the bottom portion of the bag. I love that this bag has top handles and a crossbody strap.
- Vince Camuto Sequin Front Top – $71.40 40% Off This top is perfect for NYE and it is normally $119!! The website says that the top runs big, so you should size down! In my experience with Vince Camuto tops, I always end up sizing down. This is currently fully stocked in all sizes in both regular and petite. It has a sparkly, sequin front and a drapey knit back.
- Free People Kolby Fringe Scarf – $28.80 40% Off Ok, I know how y’all love this Free People scarf so I thought I’d include it in my post. This one is really cool because I feel like it is different than the solid color ones that I’ve seen everyone with. This one is red, black, and white stripe.
- Recover Flow iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Plus Case – $11.98 40% Off The phone case is normally priced at $20. In general I love the marble look, but throw some pink and sparkles and I’m definitely in love! You should note though that it is an iPhone 8 Plus case that is retrofitted to also accommodate iPhone 6, 6s and 7 Plus. I’m not exactly sure what that means, but you can always return it if it doesn’t fit your phone.
- BLANKNYC Suede Moto Jacket – $112.80 40% Off This jacket is normally $188. It is available in three colors: black, burgundy, and coral. If you’re between sizes, you should order up a size. As a rule, I always size up in sweaters or jackets because I know that I am going to end up layering under them and I like to have the extra space. The black is available in sizes S-L. The burgundy is fully stocked in every size and the coral is only available in S or M. While there are still sizes available, I wouldn’t count on having them last too long!
Those are my top items that are currently on sale at Nordstrom. There are tons of other great deals out there so let me know what fun stuff you picked up from the Half Yearly Sale.