Happy Thursday! I know I haven’t posted in a while, but I just feel like the last month has slipped away from me! Last week we welcomed spring, and with spring weather right around the corner, it’s time for a wardrobe upgrade!!
There are a few really great sales going on right now and I wanted to take a minute and talk about two of them! I just made purchases from both of these stores yesterday and I can’t wait to get my things in the mail so I can show y’all.
Shop at The Loft and use promo code HELLO for 40% OFF almost everything! Valid until Saturday, March 31. I know that there is still winter weather in most parts of the country, but how can you pass up 40% off new arrival items!?
- Polka Dot Tie Waist Dress – $80, with promo code only $48. Ok, how cute is this dress!? I got this in petite XS as the perfect summer type work outfit. It is available in both regular and petite sizing (fully stocked in both). It has a ruffled keyhole neckline, flutter sleeves and a tie waist.
- Stacked Stone Pendant Necklace – On Sale for $30, with promo code only $18. I love long necklaces; they’re my go to for wearing to work. This one has 4 pendants on it in a drop fashion. I can’t wait to get this, I know that it will match with almost everything in my closet!
- Embroidered Bar Back Flutter Top – $55, with promo code only $33. I got this in a petite XS. It comes in both regular and petite sizing, but is no longer available in an XS in either size option. An embroidered yoke, cutout flutter sleeves, and a sleek bar back anchor this dreamy with modern romance. It has a round neck, short flutter sleeves, and a bar v-back.
- Eyelet Wrap Peplum Top – $60, with promo code only $36. I ordered this in a petite 2, but may have to exchange for a smaller size. This top comes in regular (size 2-16 available) and petite (size 00-12 available) sizing. The wrap effect makes this eyelet top sooo flattering. It has a crossover v-neck, flutter cap sleeves, is shirred beneath the waist, and has a v-back with zipper.
The grand total for this shopping trip would have come out to about $225, but with the promo code HELLO, my total came out to only $134! There is free shipping with orders over $125. This is a little more than I would have liked to spend, but I figure I can always return whatever doesn’t work out.
Shop at Ann Taylor and use promo code HOPTOIT for 40% OFF almost everything! Valid until Saturday, March 31.
- Clip Dot Flutter Tee – $50, with promo code only $30. I ordered a petite XS in the faded pink color. This top is super cute and looks flowy. Definitely could be a great work top for Spring/Summer. I love the pattern on sleeve, it gives it a textured look. It comes in white and faded pink and is available in both regular and petite sizing (fully stocked in both colors). Side note: it comes in black (XXS-M still available) in the regular size, but not in petite.
- Shirred Cuff Top – On Sale for $40, with promo code only $40. I ordered a XS in this top in the Winter White color. I loved how this top will be the perfect transition piece from Winter to Spring. The shirred cuffs will add a bit of volume to the sleeve. This top comes in white (fully stocked) and in a light blue color (only available in size XXL). The website says this top is selling fast, so hurry and go check it out!
My total before adding in the promo code came out to $89.50, but after adding promo code HOPTOIT, my total came out to $53.70! Also if you have Shop Runner, this purchase qualifies for free 2-day shipping.
The items I purchased definitely fall under Spring styles. I’ve got some pretty pastels, and eyelet patterns. I can guarantee that we will be seeing a whole lot of eyelet and pastel and ruffles (which I did not purchase)!
Let me know if any of you guys are doing some Spring shopping and tell me what kinds of things you got!