Happy Wednesday babes! I’m back with another wedding related post! This was one of my favorite parts of planning the wedding. I love food, so naturally Robert and I really enjoyed this part.
For those of you who don’t know, I got married 8 months ago and am giving some insight into my wedding planning/festivities. You can read about my Bachelorette Party, finding the perfect dress, my Engagement Party, Bridal Shower and so much more in prior posts.
My venue was amazing and set us up with a really elaborate tasting setting. There were maybe 4 other couples doing their tasting the same night as us. They sat us each at our own separate tables overlooking the golf course. They gave us a bottle of red wine and had our table completely done up. They also had glasses of white wine for us to drink throughout the meal.
- Seared Ahi Tuna on Wonton Chip with Wasabi Cream and Golden Caviar
- Mini Crab Cake with Remoulade
- Blackened Chicken Tostada with Avocado, Red Onion and Creme Fraiche
- Bacon Wrapped Date stuffed with Blue Cheese
- Caprese Skewer with Balsamic Drizzle
- Endive and Watercress, Candied Pecans, Tomato, Pear & Blue Cheese, Tossed in Sherry Wine Vinaigrette
- Strawberry and Arugula Salad with Red Onion and Asiago Cheese, Tossed in Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Pan-Seared Chicken Breast with Wild Mushroom Madeira Sauce
- Filet of Salmon with a Light Artichoke Lemon Butter and Caper Sauce
- Filet Mignon with Shallot Cabernet Reduction
- Shrimp Scampi
- Herb Crusted Chicken Breast with Ginger Chardonnay Sauce
- Braised Short Ribs with Bordelaise Sauce and Crispy Onions
- Chocolate Mousse, Cookies & Milk and Creme Brule
Late Night Snacks:
- Chicken Street Tacos with Pico de Gallo
- Beef Sliders with Lettuce and Tomato
So there you have it, that was our complete food tasting. Everything was delicious and people still tell us how good our food options were!