It is almost my favorite time of year…and it starts on FRIDAY!!!
The 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
I already took a look at the catalog and boy does this years sale look like it’s going to be a good one! Here’s everything you need to know about shopping the sale:
WHEN DOES THE 2018 NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE BEGIN?
Make sure you’re watching these dates!
July 12-18 | Early Access shopping opens to all Nordstrom Cardholder levels
July 19-August 4 | Anniversary Sale opens to the public
August 5 | Sale prices go back up to full-price
WHY ALL THE HYPE?
- It only happens once a year during the summer right as fall & winter styles start hitting stores.
- It’s an opportunity to shop for NEW fall & winter items or splurge on something designer at significantly lower prices. (FYI everything goes back to full price when the sale ends)
- It’s not just women’s clothing. It’s ALL departments will have a sale including men’s, shoes, handbags, beauty, athletic, home and kids.
- The selection is HUGE. There are thousands of items (some that never, ever go on sale). There are so many brand favorites like Free People, Sam Edelman, Tory Burch, and so many more!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE SALE?
More like what isn’t included in the sale? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale preview catalog has a small preview of exact items that will be included, however there will be so many more that we won’t get to see until the sale goes live.
TIPS FOR SHOPPING THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE
- Sign up for a Nordstrom Credit. They don’t actually offer the Debit Card anymore (that’s what I use). There’s no annual fee and when you sign up, you’ll get a $20 Note (free Nordstrom money). When you use either card, there are some great benefits including earning 2 points per dollar spent at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club, plus 24/7 access to Nordstrom customer service.
- SHOP THE SALE EARLY! The most popular items tend to sell out and may not be restocked. I made the mistake last year of not making my purchases soon enough and some of the stuff I wanted was already gone. I learned that you can always return what you don’t like or the size that doesn’t fit. Remember: Nordstrom always has free shipping AND free returns.
So does that sound like a good sale or what? Make sure you stay tuned because I plan on posting a sale shopping guide & a haul of everything I end up purchasing!