Happy Tuesday y’all!!! I hope y’all had a GREAT weekend even though that was a few days ago now! I kicked off my weekend with a high school football game where my brother’s team beat their local rival (it was a nail bitter!) and then spent all day Sunday stopping some Bridesmaids from fighting with each other via email!
As we all know, Friday was the first official day of Fall and it had me thinking about changing up my wardrobe and adding some cooler weather pieces to my everyday look. Even though Fall doesn’t really start in SoCal until at least mid-October to November, there’s never a wrong time to add a few key pieces.
So to kick off the Fall season I’ve decided to share with y’all some of my favorite items for Fall so far. I have 5 out of the 8 items posted and the rest is in my shopping cart to buy when I get home from work! All of the pieces I’m linking are budget friendly and super cute!
- Billabong “Dance With Me” Sweater – $55.95 This sweater is super cute and I actually found it while I was in Catalina with my family. It was the last one and I knew I had to buy it. It goes perfect with a pair of skinny jeans and low booties. It can be found at Nordstrom in sizes S-L in the color “White Cap” and on the Billabong website but only in a size L. I know that this sweater is a little more on the expensive side, but it is so worth it!
- Lucky Brand “Brooke” Ripped Skinny Jeans – $59.99 These are originally $100 at Macy’s but are on SALE! These are currently in my cart and I’m so excited about them because I’ve been looking for a pair of ripped jeans that weren’t too ripped! They are currently almost sold out and are only available in sizes 25-29 so hurry and check them out if you like them!
- Leopard print Scarf – $19 I found this scarf during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and only paid $11.90 for it. It’s super cut and lightweight which means it’s the perfect transitional piece.
- Madden Girl “Addy” Peep-Toe Block-Heel Dress Sandals – $59.00 I found these at Macy’s in July when I went shopping for my birthday. You can also find them online at Belk for the same price. They come in chestnut (I have this color) and in black. They are true to size and zip on the side so it makes them easy to put on and take off (I wear a 6.5 and they fit perfectly). These peep toe booties are sooo cute and perfect for fall; throw them on with a pair of jeans, a white tee and that super cute leopard scarf and you’ve got yourself a cute, but casual look.
- Billabong “Dance With Me” Sweater – $55.95 I bought this sweater during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale after I fell in love with the cream color one. I highly recommend trying to find this sweater on sale because I only paid $39.90 instead of full price. Again this type of sweater can be found at Nordstrom and at Billabong. On the Billabong website this sweater also comes in Ash Rose in sizes S-L.
- Madden Girl “Fayth” Booties – $79.00 I am so bad, I had these in my shopping cart and did a little later night shopping. I found these booties at Macy’s and I can’t wait for them to come in the mail. These zip up the back and I ordered a 6.5 so hopefully they run true to size and I don’t have to exchange them. These come in three different colors (black, brown, and sand); I had such a hard time deciding between the brown and the sand but ended up going with the brown. I love the detailing on the back which is all the rage right now in the bootie world and the heel is low enough on them that wearing them all day shouldn’t be an issue.
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck Tee – $25.00 This basic tee can be found at Nordstrom’s in a variety of colors. The website says that this shirt runs large and to order one size down if between sizes. I currently have this in my cart and I think that I’m going to go ahead and buy the Petite XS. The good thing about Nordstrom is that it’s FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS so win-win. This “Beige Rainy Day” color would go perfectly with the jeans mentioned above and either pair of booties in this article. You could also throw on that leopard scarf and you’re good to go. I’ve been looking for a good, simple v-neck and I hope this one doesn’t disappoint!
- Steve Madden Women’s “Glenda” Athletic Mules – $79.00 I found these slip ons at Macy’s and we all know these are huge right now! These come in four colors: black suede, grey suede, pink suede, and rose gold. You can also find these on com for $49.98 or at DSW for full price! These would be perfect with shorts or some cropped jeans.
With all things Macy’s related, I like to wait until there is some kind of sale going on (and there always is) before I buy the more expensive pieces at a much cheaper price. All of the items in this shown here are under $100 which makes them very wallet friendly. Let’s hope that Fall comes to SoCal soon because I’m a little over the heat and bi-polar weather we have. It’s that time of the year where it’s sweater weather in the morning and by lunch you wish you had an outfit change.
Let me know if any of y’all picked up any great fall pieces that you want to share with me!