Oh-em-gee I can’t believe how far behind I am on my Ipsy posts, It is officially NOVEMBER and I am just now getting around to posting about September!
I got my bag back in September and have obviously tried all of the products!
Let’s get to the good stuff and I’ll share with you what I got in my pouch this month:
For starters, the theme of this month’s bag was GLAMAZON. The bag was cute with girls spelling out IPSY on the front of the bag. Again, I totally understand the idea of delivering your products in a makeup bag, but I don’t really need bags at this moment.
- Waxing Kara Sweet Lips Honey Lip Balm in Clear: Retails – $10.00 This is a full size lip balm which is pretty nice. I’m always looking for a new lip balm to use and this one hits the spot! It was smooth gliding on and I felt that it kept my lips moisturized. Although I’m not sure if I’ll be purchasing on my own since it’s a little expensive for me!
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara in Super Black: The mini version that I got in my bag retails for $12 while the full size goes for $24! I think this may be my new favorite mascara! I love getting mascara in my bag because they are so easy to stash in a purse, my car or just anywhere I’m going for that matter. I love trying new mascaras and this one did not disappoint!
- Seraphine Botanicals Guava Butter: The full size of this mascara retails for $24. This is a vegan product and is also cruelty free and gluten free! While I did not actually try this product, I have heard a lot of good things about it.
- BeFine Food Skin Care Exfoliating Cleanser: This was a mini bottle of cleanser, but this product was harder to find online, but I finally found it and the mini retails for about $6 while the full size retails at $24. I thought that this felt like putting brown sugar on my face while I was using it. It lathered on my face nicely and I like the way my face felt after I rinsed it. I would definitely buy this face wash in a larger size!
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Champagne Socialite: This is a fully size nail polish that retails for $15. I’m actually not a huge nail polish gal, but the color was nice – a bronze color that is perfect for fall. I have a cousin that would love this so I think I’ll gift it to her as part of a Christmas gift! (shhh, don’t tell her)
While I can’t promise an exact price of the products in the whole bag, I’ve figured that the bag is worth at least $67 (just a super rough estimate)! If this is 100% accurate, then the $10 you pay for the bag is such a steal!
The cost of the box every month is $10 + tax and free shipping. So for 5 products (one of which should be full size (I got a few full size items this month!), the low price is a pretty good bargain. The bag is great if you’re looking to try out different products that you may not currently use.
To subscribe to Ipsy use my referral link to discover new brands/products that you might come to love that you wouldn’t otherwise try!
p.s Let me know if you got anything different that you absolutely loved!